Introduction to Day One Technologies
Along with their team of engineers and passionate software developers, they have build countless high-profile applications for both mobile and web-based platforms.
In this article, we are going to talk about Day One Technologies briefly and look into their portfolio, tech stack, and list of services with overall customer ratings and satisfaction ratio to give you an idea of their work culture to help you make an informed decision if you are planning on hiring them for your future app development projects.
Read More: Top 10 app development companies in the US
Services That Day One Technologies Provides
Their long list of services include the following services(we decided on including all the services as they might help you in propelling your brand online and eventually help build your brand in the offline markets as well):
- Mobile app Development
- Experience Design
- Artificial Intelligence Development
- Robotic Process Automation
- WebApp Development Services
- AR/VR Application Development
- Launch Marketing
It’s not a long stretch to classify them as a full-service next-gen software and application marketing company that deals with modern technologies and offers services in the same verticals.
Technologies Used by Day One Technologies
They use countless applications to build high-performance and powerful applications. In their website, they have listed the following technologies and frameworks:
- Frameworks (mobile and web)
- Angular JS
- Backbone JS
- Artificial Intelligence
Industries Served by Day One Technologies
Although they haven’t specified any limits, their portfolio showcases applications and projects from the following industries and niches:
- Social Media Network
If you want to work on a unique type of project, you can get in touch with them and request a consultation for your app development project.
Day One Technologies’ Portfolio
They have listed applications in many industries including apps for fitness and educations. Some of them are as follows:
- Vere360 – VR based Immersive Learning: Virtual reality is the future. This application makes the whole learning experience interactive and more engaging for young minds.
- Fit For Work – The Science of Workplace Ergonomics: It’s important to have ergonomically correct furniture at your workplace especially when you spend most of your day sitting and working.
- Fullerton Markets – Asia’s fastest-growing brokerage firm: A brokerage application that is transformed into Asia’s largest one.
- SOS Method – Meditation for ‘Busy Minds’: If you are busy, SOS Method can help you save some time for meditation in your busy work schedule.
- 1TAM – Video Blogging Reimagined
- TOLLR – Smarter Toll Payments
Day One Technologies is definitely the perfect app development company as it offers all the bells and whistles and makes use of the latest technologies and frameworks to build complex and powerful applications.
Let us know what you think about this agency.
If you have worked with them, leave your opinions in the review box below.