With a creative website, Fueled boasts a promising partnership. They can help you with iOS, Android, and WatchOS. In this article, we are going to explore this app development company in detail and see if they can deliver your future projects and applications without any surprises and roadblocks mid-way through the development process.
Founded in 2007, Fueled got started by two people Rameet Chawla and Ryan Matzner. Now, they have a local presence in multiple locations including Illinois, New York, and Los Angeles. So, it is fair to say that they are a predominantly US-based company that focuses on delivering local businesses and startups.
Their team consists of more than 200 talented developers and experts who work day and night to help the company build complex and powerful applications for startups, businesses, and organizations.
If we talk about services, here’s a list of all the services that they’ve listed:
Enterprise Application Development
- iOS Development
- Android Development
- React Native Development
- Flutter Development
- E-Commerce Web Development
Design and UI/UX
- Logo and branding
- User Experience
- Information Architecture
- Mobile and web design
- Marketing Automation & Lifecycle Campaigns
- Analytics and Insights
- Central Data Management
- Attribution Tracking and Optimizations
- A/B Testing and Workflow Optimizations
- SEO & ASO
- Paid Media Planning and Implementation
- Campaign ROI Monitoring and Reporting
Next Gen Technologies
- Connected hardware
- Alexa/Google Home
Their portfolio showcases an array of top-notch projects that really compels any prospects to hire them in a heartbeat. Here’s a list of a few of them:
- MGM – Digital transformation / iOS / Android – MGM Resorts International wanted to build an application to help their clients book rooms directly and complete the check-in process virtually.
- Warby Parker – iOS – Warby Parker is a prescription glasses e-commerce business that needed an application with all the bells and whistles such as virtual try-on, push notifications, and so on.
- QuizUP – Android – A quick social media application that lets users compete with each other.
- 9Gag – iOS / Digital Transformation – A meme social media network with videos, images, GIFs and text-based user-generated content.
Technologies used by Fueled
Android, iOS, hybrid applications with Flutter, AR/VR, Chatbots, Blockchain, Home automation, React, Vue.js, Python, Django, Node.js, E-Commerce development using frameworks and content management systems such as WordPress and Magento.
Industries Fueled can help you in
They can help you build applications and web applications in an array of industries including:
- Social Media
- Hotel and hospitality
- Mobile commerce and online shopping
- New apps
- Community portals such as 9GAG
- Photo Editing apps
- Blockchain development
So, they cover almost all the trending niches that most startups look into diving.
That said, if you aren’t sure if they are a perfect fit for your brand, you should get a free consultation before finalizing them for your next big project.
Fueled’s development process
Just like any other app development company, there development process is not specified but we could make a guess and say that they can take care of more than just development. They offer branding and graphic design. So, we feel the process starts with discovering in which they start from the scratch and help you build a rock solid brand in the market.